With the approach of the festive period, banks accelerated consumer loan campaigns. One of the banks that consumers can benefit from within the scope of campaign loan products is Good Credit Bank, Good Credit holiday loan payment plan, application conditions and other details may be useful for consumers who want to use consumer loans with attractive interest rates.
Good Credit Holiday Loan
Having started a serious reform work on digital service channels in the past, Good Credit has been able to lend to consumers with much lower interest rates due to minimizing the costs in the need loan allocation process. Consumers can request payment plans starting from 1.10% interest rates and up to 60 months for consumer loans to be allocated through Good Credit Bank.
Good Credit Holiday Credit Calculation
In addition to interest payments, consumers who will use general purpose loans through Good Credit Bank are required to pay a 0.5% financing allocation fee and a life insurance premium that varies depending on the loan term and amount. These two payments are not included below since they cannot be calculated without knowing the amount of credit and the age of the consumer.
In case of an application for the need of 10 thousand USD:
- 1036 USD each month for a 12-month term, a total of 12.438 USD,
- 624 USD per month for a 24-month term, a total of 14.989 USD,
- For the 36-month maturity, 494 USD is paid each month and a total of 17,813 USD is required.
In case of an application for the need of 20 thousand USD:
- 2073 USD each month for a 12-month term, a total of 24.877 USD,
- 1249 USD per month for a 24-month term, a total of 29.978 USD,
- For the 36-month maturity, 989 USD each month and a total of 35,627 USD should be paid.
Good Credit Holiday Loan Application
It is possible for consumers who wish to submit applications for Good Credit Bank’s holiday loan product, through 5 different service channels.
- It is possible for the consumers who will apply through bank branches to go to the nearest Good Credit branch with their identity card and income document to request a loan.
- It is possible for the consumers to apply through ATMs to go to the nearest Good Credit ATM and submit applications using the application transactions button under the cardless transactions menu.
- It is possible for consumers who want to apply through the call center to request credit by calling the call center at 444 0 444.
- It is sufficient for consumers who want to apply via SMS to leave a gap between them and send short messages to Credit Type TCKN MONTHLY INCOME (For example Individual 12345678901 1000) 4411.
- It is possible for consumers who want to apply through the internet or mobile banking application, after logging into their accounts, after applying to the application transactions menu under the loans tab, they can request a loan.
A loan application can be made with identity cards, income documents and fixed telephone, electricity, water or natural gas bill. Applications made are evaluated within a short time and allocation takes place.
Approved loan requests of consumers who are customers of the bank can be allocated to their accounts without the need to go to the branch.